Our rates are tailored to a given assignment and will vary based upon a variety of factors, including:
- Length of the assignment;
- Nature of the assignment (legal, technical, academic, creative, etc.);
- Extent of Shepherdizing or other legal research requirements;
- Required turnaround time;
- Level of the proofreading, editing, or copy writing required;
- Style or formatting requirements (Blue Book, AP, Chicago Manual, etc.);
- Whether the document involved originates in English or a different language;
- Other factors.
Once we have had an opportunity to discuss the nature of your assignment in detail, we will provide you with a fixed quotation. Whenever it is convenient for you, we try to quote a flat rate so that you do not have to worry about word count or hourly billing.
Our flat rates are, however, premised upon an hourly rate of $45.00/hour or a $75.00/hour rush-rate, with lower rates for student or creative work.
Contact us here to discuss your proofreading or editing need.